At The Brewery – Open for Take Home Sales
- Wednesdays 4.30pm to 7pm
- Saturdays 3.00pm to 5pm.
- Other mutually convenient times by arrangement occasionally possible.
- See our facebook page for any changes
- Challenge 25 in place
Apologies, we are unable to offer online and postal sales – you’ll just have to come and visit us in our piece of paradise!
Cash. We still prefer it. (Years of market stall trading taught us how to handle it carefully years before anyone mentioned Covid 19!).
Bank Transfer on your phone, if you do internet banking.
Card. We can offer contactless, as long as we can get a signal. Not always possible!
Covid 19 Safety
- We have plenty of space for social distancing whether you are waiting, or in the brewery.
- 2m physical distancing please. There are people here and visiting who have been shielding, so 2m please whether you are wearing a mask or not.
- Hand gel – available before you come in.
- One person, or two from the same household only in the brewery at a time.
- Masks – One side and both windows of the brewery are open so we are extremely well ventilated. As we are not fully enclosed we are not required to insist on a mask. Please do what you feel comfortable with.
All 6 OriginAles and any current SeasonAles
£2.70 each, 4 for £10, 12 for £29
Locally engraved, with our logo and hop design
1 pint and 13oz
Gift Boxes and Gift Bags
Boxes; 3 bottles £8.50, 2 bottles and a glass £12
Bags; 6 bottles £20, 5 bottles and a glass £23
Mini Kegs and Half Casks (OriginAles only)
Some mini kegs available through the summer, otherwise taken off at bottling to order.
Please bear in mind it can take us over 2 months to brew and bottle through our full range, so order as early as possible for the widest choice.
For any amount, made to order. A great present for someone who is able to collect from the brewery, however far away you live! (California is the furthest so far……)
Please email to arrange
Roots and Vines, Tavistock – Bottles and Gift Boxes
The Old Chapel, Calstock
The Olde Plough Inn, Bere Ferrers – Website
At other events and fairs on the Bere Peninsula, Tavistock and beyond – See our Upcoming Events.